Help Us Help Others
Volunteer with Birthline of San Diego
More than 100 volunteers donate their time and talent to Birthline each year. Since Birthline is largely a volunteer driven organization, there are many ways to help. We strive to find volunteer opportunities that are meaningful, hands-on and fulfilling.
Our community needs you!
Below are some of the ways you can get involved. For more information on volunteering, please email us at email@example.com.
There are always opportunities to come and serve with us including:
- Volunteer a few hours per week to help us sort and organize baby items
- Knit or sew baby blankets
- Shop for needed items once a month
- Donate your time for special projects
- Donate Christmas gifts for clients
Volunteer Signup Form
In Office Opportunities (4 hours/week)
- Client Advocate: Works one-on-one with a family providing life-affirming referrals and resources.
- Translators: Haitian Creole,Spanish, Arabic, and other languages needed.
- Receptionist: Welcomes clients, prepares client charts, files, answers telephone and other general office work.
- Donations Organizer: Help us sort, organize and display clothing, shoes, books, toys, baby items, food and diapers.
- Data Entry: Enter information into our computer programs.
- Book Readers : Come in during office hours and read to children in the waiting room. For many of these children, this will be their only opportunity to be read to or read to an adult.(this program is suspended because of COVID-19. Please donate books so our families can continue reading.)
Plan Your Own Event
- Hold a baby shower for our pregnant moms
- Hold a holiday gift drive for our Christmas event
- Hold a book and clothing drive and any other ideas you can think of to help our families.
- Engage your friends, family, neighbors, and community to raise money, needed items or awareness for Birthline.