Becoming a Parent is a Wonderful Journey
Step Forward Program
This Birthline program provides assistance for each family to take a step forward towards independence and self-sufficiency. Every step forward matters. Every step forward counts. Our case managers serve as client advocates and are trained to provide compassionate and informative assistance in a confidential setting to help you move your life forward.
- Do you need a job or job training?
- Do you need a GED or a high school diploma?
- Are you homeless and need a place to live?
- Are you hungry and need free food?
- Are you or a member of your family having any medical issues?
- Are you not safe at home?
- Are you feeling sad, anxious and depressed?
- Do you have legal or immigration concerns?
- Do you feel isolated from friends, family and your community?
Free Items for Babies and Children
• Diapers & Wipes
• Formula & Baby Food
• Clothing & Shoes
• Toys & Books
• Breastfeeding supplies
• Baby bedding
• Other items (when available)
Free Resource Referrals
• Food and Clothing
• Mental Health Counseling
• Drug and Alcohol Support
• Pregnancy Loss
A skilled case manager can refer you to many outside resources depending on your needs; material, educational, emotional, or physical, to provide customized support.